Flower Power Part Deux

Spring FINALLY made its way to the Northeast and I have pictures to prove it!  We even got some cherry blossoms in bloom here at the condo :-) I made sure to get out there and snap some photos of them to make up for the blossom-less blossom run in D.C. I figured that now that we are transitioning into summer and the flowers aren't quite as vibrant (and the cherry blossom season is over:( ) you might be willing to look at more flower pictures.

f/4.5, 1/1000th, ISO-100, 22mm
One of four cherry blossom trees right outside my place

f/5.6, 1/320th, ISO-100, +1 exposure, 70mm
It was a little bright that day so I had to try and compensate
Unfortunately it was overcast (different day than the first picture) so no beautiful blue skies!
Take a look at the picture on the top of the blog, taken of the same tree by me on a different, sunnier day :) 

f/5.6, 1/160th, ISO-100, 50mm
Daffodils instantly take me back to my grandmothers backyard. Such a happy, bright flower. 

how about some duckies? who doesn't like duckies?

f/5.6, 1/100th, ISO-100, 70mm
Taken at Great Falls Park
Don't worry, that's the last of the flowers I have on the docket, at least for the time being. I do have some pictures from a fun gin night with the girls coming up AND some informal portraits from the last few months. Woohoo. 

Comments

Popular Posts