Elope with J and M

We've finally made it to the month of May, and what a month it was! After our elopement, my parents offered to throw us a party (reception?) in their backyard. They even agreed to let us have bbq food :-) It was a wonderful way for our families to (finally!) meet. It was a very difficult decision, but I decided to not keep my camera with me during the event so I could focus on talking with guests and having a great time! It felt very, very strange to not be behind a camera. However, we did have three photographers on hand! My sister in law, father in law, and uncle in law (photography must be a talent that can run in a family!)

However, before everything started, I did snap a few shots :-)

f/1.8, 1/50th, ISO-100, 50mm
The beautiful flowers (not my "wedding bouquet") that my parents surprised me with the night before 

f/2, 1/60th, ISO-100, 50mm
My little sisters meet my little niece...friendship ensues

f/2, 1/1000th, ISO-100, 50mm
Having some laughs during photo line-up confusion 

f/2, 1/1600th, ISO-100, 50mm
The best honorary ring "bear" (HIMYM fans know what I'm talkin' bout) a couple could ask for!

f/2, 1/1250th, ISO-100, 50mm
Our awesome photographers setting up for some family shots! 

f/2, 1/1600th, ISO-100, 50mm
We love our selfies :-)

A more complete set of photos from the day will be making their appearance on my Facebook wall soon... my photographers got them to me ages ago, I'm just slow to update! Coming up are even more and More and MORE wedding photos (it's officially wedding season!) as well as our honeymoon and our trip to Bethany Beach :-) 

Comments

Popular Posts