It's All In The Details: Christmas Eve 2015

Another Christmas come and gone and it was holly, jolly, and bright. Well, maybe not literally bright, but I did bring my flash along. Didn't use it that much but hey, this blog is called ambient light, not 
direct light, amirite?

Here's just a taste of my Christmas Eve in CT.  
f/1.8 1/100th, ISO-1600, 50mm
A little bit of bokeh in the background :)

f/1.8 1/100th, ISO-1600, 50mm
Piano time with grandma


f/1.8, 1/125th, ISO-800, 50mm


f/2.5, 1/125th, ISO-3200, 50mm

f/1.8, 1/125th, ISO-800, 50mm
Okay, I know what you're thinking, this photo is basically all blurry
but come on, look at that grin on Francesca's face! love. 

f/2.8, 1/100th, ISO-1600, 50mm
Sometimes when you have a potentially grainy and dark photo,
it just makes sense to turn it black and white cause, science!

Obviously, I kept the 50mm lens on my camera that night. I've been having some difficulty with autofocus on my camera recently, which causes the camera to take a picture while still in the middle of focusing (but that's caused me to up my manual focus game so that's good), but I decided to just embrace it and be okay with a little (artistic??) blurriness. 

I finished editing my Anguilla photos so soon enough I'll be posting tropical photos instead of wintery ones :)



















Comments

Popular Posts