Photo(s) of the Day! June Edition

I've been thinking about the various 365 projects people concoct for themselves (for those not in the know, they're projects that span a year and involve doing something every day). A 365 photo project would've been fantastic, but of course since I didn't think about it until long after January 1st, I figured I'd just have to wait until next year. And then, in the middle of June, I changed my mind. I'm a woman and that's my prerogative.

I have yet to miss a day without taking at least one photo with my camera, although there have definitely been some mediocre days. I didn't take into account that sometimes I'd only have the time to take a shot inside my house, and there's only so many cat photos I can take before having my camera revoked. But I've stuck with it, and amongst the garbage and shots of my tchotchkes, I found some gems:

f/3.5, 1/4000th, ISO-800, 18mm
Gina at the House of Blues!
I just wish that her face was in focus instead of just the background..used the wrong f-stop! 

F/5.6, 1/1250th, ISO-1600, 35mm
wannabe photographer and her pink and purple camera

f/5.6, 1.3', ISO-800, 70mm
Let's be honest, this is here solely because of Valentine's awesome facial expression..which I would not have gotten if not for using my external flash! 

f/5.6, 1/60th, ISO-800, 70mm
Taken in the car on the way to Bethany

f/5.6, 1/4000th, ISO-800, 20mm
blue and orange is a great combination
Stay tuned for July's winners! 

Comments

Popular Posts