Love Conquers All


Now that Emily and Jason are getting marrrrrrrrrrrrried (that's me saying it in a sing song voice) I've taken all the opportunities I can to catch them in sappy moments photographically. I was also enlisted by them to take engagement pictures for their save the date!


f/5, 1/13th, ISO-400, 28mm
Covering up the mouth emphasizes the eyes :) 

f/3.5, 1/13th, ISO-100, 18mm
Happy!

f/6.3, 1/50th, ISO-200, 28mm
Pre-bowling shot

That included trying to get good shots of them and party goers at their engagement party, despite my malfunctioning lens. Unfortunately, I did have quite a few focusing problems (was still using the broken kit lens at the time) that resulted in some less than stellar pictures, but I do still have a few favorites :)

f/5.6, 1/60th, ISO-100, 70mm
Frame worthy

f/5.6, 1/50th, ISO-100, 30mm
mmm cake
I don't know that I can wait any longer to show off more of my 50mm lens shots so that will probably be next week! :-) 

Comments

Popular Posts