On Assignment - Candid Candor

While I was never a fan of candid photos growing up (mostly because I was on the receiving end, and the receiving end was never gracious to me), I've really become quite fond of them.

Specifically, taking them. 

That's why when the photo book said "take candid photos" I said score! I already had a bunch I really liked and was more than ready to take pictures of more
unsuspecting people.



f/5.6, 1/4000th, ISO 800, 45mm
Silly boys doing silly things


f/5.6, 1/4000th, ISO 800, 55mm
Beautiful girl, beautiful curls

f/3.5, 1/60th, ISO 400, 18mm
Happy new mom with her pretty little girl

f/4.5, 1/125th, ISO 1600, 20mm
My disappointed sister is still gorgeous, even when sad

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. See the cute baby in the picture above her? She was sad cause the baby didn't want to sit in her lap.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts