Flower Power Part Une - Macro Explosion

So, remember how I said I got that Salvia May Night plant and was eventually going to take some macro photos of it with my extension tubes? That eventuality has become an actuality. And man, did I go a little overboard. Here are the top four, according to ME (because I get to make those decisions):

This photo and all following were taken at: f/0, 1/30th, ISO-800, 0mm




I also decided to use it as a backdrop:
f/5.6, 1/80th, ISO 400, 50mm
The garter I bought my best friend for her upcoming wedding, draped ever so skillfully over the may nights.
Yeah, things got a little weird today.

 I debated about putting this one and the next one in here but then I figured that the point was to display the ones I like, irregardless of what my adoring public may like so...flowers and lace it is! Whoopee!
Slightly different than the previous exposures :
f/0, 1/10th, ISO 400, 0 mm
f/0, 1/10th, ISO 400, 0 mm
   I promise to give you guys at least a month-ish (possibly less because it IS spring and all and flowers are everywhere!) to recover from the flower explosion before I explode all over you again. Maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts