Death to Peep

When the weather gets nice and I finally have a day off from work (what most people would call a "holiday"), I like to go outside to the park and grill. And what's grilling without other people to share in the hot dog glory? 

The usual suspects were there: 

f/14, 1/13th, ISO-100, 70mm
Jason, enjoying his beer and trying to ignore me and my pesky camera

f/5.6, 1/30th, ISO-100, 35mm
Contemplating the subtleties of s'more making

f/4.5, 1/200th, ISO-100, 24mm
Em, telling a funny story.
A little dark but I am in love with the colors behind her. 

f/5.6, 1/25th, ISO-100, 35mm
The most delicious things ever. Yes, I invented the Peeps S'more, or Peepsmore. TM.
She said ever so humbly. 
 

f/4.5, 1/15th, ISO-100, 22mm
Death to Peep.

You know what else summer means, right? Weddings! I have weddings AND an engagement to post about here. (Hint: Two of the people involved are IN THIS ENTRY). Stay tuned. 

Comments

Popular Posts